


Jameson's arrival took us by surprise when I went into labor Friday night (6/25). He was born nine hours later at 8:14 a.m.! He had a pretty traumatic entrance into the world but has recovered great and is healthy. His looks have changed already, even after 36 hours! Most people think he looks like me when I was a baby, but he definitely has his daddy's ears, tongue, and toes! He is such a cutie pie and we are cherishing every moment. We will go home on Monday and begin our life as a family of three! Can't wait to see how Dakota is when he finally gets to meet his "brother!"
More to come when we aren't so sleep deprived, not sure when that will be! ;)
-Amber
1 comment:
I am so very proud of you!! He is adorable. I miss him everyday:-) Love you, Nani/Mom xoxoxo
Post a Comment