We went to Story land for the weekend with friends and had a blast! It brought back so many fun memories from my childhood, I think I had as much fun as Jameson. He was a trooper all day and did not want to get off the rides! He loved getting splashed on the log flume. Jameson loves to sing and he melts our heart every time he belts out a tune. I will have to get one recorded and post it because he may start with the ABC's and then it morphs into twinkle, twinkle and then ends with E, I, E, I, O! He also has a new friend named Bobby, we don't know any Bobby's so we are pretty sure it could be the start of an imaginary friend. Luckily he hasn't blamed anything on this Bobby yet! ;)
 |
| He loves to mow the lawn! |
 |
| Jameson & Mommy :) |
 |
| Driving the plane! |
 |
| Bella chasing Jameson, I think he likes it! |
 |
| He's obsessed with ocean critters right now! |
 |
| He was very brave to give the scarecrow a high five after the show! |
No comments:
Post a Comment