Monday, October 11, 2010

Autumn Adventures

Jameson is 3 1/2 months today!  He was weighed last week and came in at a whopping 14 lbs 4 oz!  He surprised us this week by rolling over from his back to his tummy.  He gets all the way over but can't quite get his arm out from underneath him, which really frustrates him!  Video to come soon!
Over the weekend we went to Greenville, ME which is on Moosehead Lake.  It was beautiful, but windy, so we didn't venture outside too much with the little guy.  Ryan and I ran a 5K on Sunday while Nani & Grampy watched Jameson.  Ryan came in first in his age group and I came in 2nd, not too bad considering our training had been slightly interrupted with Jameson's arrival! :)  Everyday is an adventure with the Gross family and we wouldn't have it any other way!
S  T  R  E  T  C  H

On his physical therapy ball...to correct his right head tilt!

Moosehead Lake



I babysat for a friend last week and having two for the night...phew!

No comments: