 |
| Ryan's childhood friend, Mike |
Jameson gets lots and lots of visitors....he loves to hang out with family and friends! I only have one more week at home with him then I have to go back to work, at least it's only half time. Lots of mixed emotions about leaving my little guy, but I know he's in good hands with my mom and Ryan's mom! I'm going to miss him soooo much. He's been sleeping much better lately, giving me a 5 hour stretch and then another 3 hours! I feel like a new woman! :) He also enjoys his stroller now and we went for a family run on Saturday, he did 5 miles with Daddy (sleeping the whole way)!
 |
| Jameson with his cousin Kaleb...ignore the chair! | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
 |
| On his way to a neighbor's 70's party! |
 |
| Grammy Rhonda with her two grandsons! | | | | | | | |
|
|
|
|
 |
| Nani gave him a bath...ribbit, ribbit! |
 |
| Jameson with Grampy Dan |
No comments:
Post a Comment